THE CITY LIGHTS MAXI SKIRT // SAGE // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- Set to be a stand our customer favourite this season, and without doubt one of our fave skirts in a long while, the City Lights Maxi Skirt by Spell and the Gypsy Collective is radiant in soft buttery sage and pastel candy-blush hues.
- Think beautiful accents of paisley intertwined with hints of starry nights and cosmic vibes and features perfectly placed pockets.
- With a fixed waist and invisible side zipper to allow for a feminine and streamlined silhouette that elongates your figure whilst also allowing for a little bit of extra comfort.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'7" (170 cm) tall and has a 65 cm waist.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist.
- Waist - XS: 62 cm | S: 67 cm | M: 72 cm | L: 77 cm | XL: 82 cm.
- Centre front length - XS: 99 cm | S: 100 cm | M: 101 cm | L: 102 cm | XL: 103 cm.
- Centre back length - XS: 99 cm | S: 100 cm | M: 101 cm | L: 102 cm | XL: 103 cm.
- 100% Rayon (fujet), Unlined, Invisible Zip, Ruffle Hem, Pockets.