THE POINCIANA GOWN // COTTON CANDY // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The hypnotic Poinciana Gown by Spell and the Gypsy Collective with its button loop down front and slight gathers at the waist is a classic Spell beauty.
- Floats effortlessly from the fine flowing rayon, woven with a hint of gold lurex for a bit of other-worldly glamour.
- Featuring rouleau neckties finished with gold thread and small brass bells, lined at the bust and featuring an elastic cuff to gently billow the sleeve.
- This captivating design has a luxe bohemian feel with a modern muse twist and is reminiscent of Spell’s (still talked about) Xanadu print.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9" (176 cm) tall and has a 61.5 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 85 cm | S: 90 cm | M: 95 cm | L: 100 cm | XL: 105 cm.
- Waist - XS: 85 cm | S: 90 cm | M: 95 cm | L: 100 cm | XL: 105 cm.
- Total Length - XS: 147 cm | S: 148 cm | M: 149 cm | L: 150 cm | XL: 151 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 49.4 cm | S: 50 cm | M: 50.6 cm | L: 51.2 cm | XL: 51.8 cm.
- 98% Rayon 2% Lurex.