THE DELILAH PATCHWORK SHORT KIMONO // TULIP // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The image of an oriental goddess, you’ll transcend to an island getaway whenever you wear the Delilah Patchwork Short Kimono by Spell and the Gypsy Collective in tulip.
- With a vivid print of exotic flowers and made with a gently embossed rayon jacquard to enhance a vintage feel.
- This short kimono silhouette will look just as great over a satin slip as it will over jeans and heels on a dinner date.
- Use the sash belt to define your waist or embrace the billowy shape at the end of a sun-soaked day.
- We suggests styling it over a little dress or a jumpsuit for an eclectic 'artist' look!
- Model is wearing O/S. She is 5'7" (170 cm) tall and has a 65 cm waist.
- Studio model is wearing O/S. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist.
- Length - O/S: 82 cm, Bust - O/S: 138 cm, Hem - O/S: 138 cm, Sleeve Length - O/S: 33 cm.