THE ZAHARA MIDI SKIRT//ROSEWATER//SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- Transport yourself to the peachy hues of a Marrakech streets in the Rosewater Zahara Midi Skirt from Spell and the Gypsy collective.
- Creamy, subtly blossoming florals and a cute ruffled hem on luxuriously fine rayon with lurex this skirt makes for the perfect date night outfit.
- Wear it with Spell's Zahara Off The Shoulder Top, with a tousled side braid and tan wedges.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 58 cm waist.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9.5" (176 cm) tall and has a 61 cm waist.
- Waist -XS: 60 cm | S: 65 cm | M: 70 cm | L: 75 cm | XL: 80 cm.
- Front Length - XS: 75 cm | S: 76 cm | M: 77 cm | L: 78 cm | XL: 79 cm.
- Back Length - XS: 75 cm | S: 76 cm | M: 77 cm | L: 78 cm | XL: 79 cm.
- 100% Fine Rayon with Lurex, Elasticated Drawstring Waistband, Tassel Tie, Unlined , Ladder Trim Detailing , Ruffle Hem with Contrast Horizontal Lurex.