THE CITY LIGHTS STRAPPY MAXI // SAGE // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- Seventies nostalgia chic defines the City Lights Strappy Maxi dress by Spell and the Gypsy Collective in the softest tones of buttery sage and darling candy blush.
- Think beautiful accents of paisley intertwined with hints of starry nights and cosmic vibes.
- This stunning floor kissing sun-dress, (perfect for date night or a garden party), has similar vibes to Spell's Folk Town Frill Maxi, however they have added some beautiful accents to complete the style.
- Think low back with a perfect lace up feature, oh so sweet pockets, tassels and frilled detailing.
- Pair with some tan wedges and a headscarf for 70's bombshell glamour.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'7" (170 cm) tall and has a 65 cm waist.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 59 cm wais.
- Length - XS: 103 cm | S: 104 cm | M: 105 cm | L: 106 cm | XL: 107 cm.
- Bust - XS: 84 cm | S: 89 cm | M: 94 cm | L: 99 cm | XL: 104 cm.
- Waist - XS: 69 cm | S: 74 cm | M: 79 cm | L: 84 cm | XL: 89 cm.
- Hem - XS: 535 cm | S: 540 cm | M: 545 cm | L: 550 cm | XL: 555 cm.
- 100% Rayon (fujet), Unlined, Front Pockets, Lace Up Back.