⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
THE MYSTIC MINI DRESS // NIGHTFALL // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
The breathtaking Mystic Mini Dress by Spell and the Gypsy Collective, with its stunning signature print and seductive, sultry tones is a evocative vision of chic bohemian beauty.
- Wild roses bloom amongst a chorus of endlessly intriguing detail including: a trim insert throughout, scalloped lace trim on the neck and for the first time on Spell dress, a contrast hem, a divine curved hem, gathered frill across the chest and back, a drop shoulder and a striking border placement on the skirt.
- Elasticated waist, shaped hem, gathered frill across chest and back, elasticated sleeve opening with frill, babylock edges, gold metallic thread, lined.
- Bust - XXS: 83cm | XS: 88cm | S: 93cm | M: 98cm | L: 103cm | XL: 108cm.
- Waist Relaxed - XXS: 55cm | XS: 60cm | S: 65cm | M: 70cm | L: 75cm | XL: 80cm.
- Waist Stretched - XXS: 115cm | XS: 120cm | S: 125cm | M: 130cm | L: 135cm | XL: 140cm.
- Length - XXS: 84.5cm | XS: 85.5cm | S: 86.5cm | M: 87.5cm | L: 88.5cm | XL: 89.5cm.
- Sleeve Length - XXS: 53.8cm | XS: 54.4cm | S: 55cm | M: 55.6cm | L: 56.2cm | XL: 56.8cm.
- Sleeve Cuff Relaxed - XXS: 17.1cm | XS: 18.3cm | S: 19.5cm | M: 20.7cm | L: 21.9cm | XL: 23.1cm.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some sizes are in Pre-order, that means they are still on our way, delivery end of this week. (we will keep you posted by email)
- 49% Organic Cotton 48% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose 3% Metallic, Lining: 100% Viscose:
- Organic Cotton is:
- - Preferred Fibre
- - Non Toxic
- - Non GM
- - Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy
- Naturally soft and supple, organic cotton is grown in a balanced ecosystem without the use of harmful chemicals - so it's safer for the cotton farmers and our planet
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is:
- - Preferred Fibre
- - Biodegradable & Compostable
- - Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- - Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose.