THE WILD MOON RAGLAN//OFF WHITE//SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The Wild Moon Raglan from Spell and the Gypsy Collective must be the comfiest top in existence, and you’ll never want to take it off!
- With signature Wild Moon artwork created by Spell's graphic artist, charcoal sleeves and a contrasting off-white front, this raglan is unbelievably easy to style.
- Style it cool with a Deadwood Vinnie leather jacket tied around your waist and a skinny black denim.
- The possibilities are endless, and you can be sure that Spell's Wild Moon Raglan will be in high rotation in your wardrobe!
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'10" (178 cm) tall and has a 60 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 81 cm | S: 86 cm | M: 91 cm | L: 96 cm | XL: 101 cm.
- Hem - XS: 95 cm | S: 100 cm | M: 105 cm | L: 110 cm | XL: 115 cm.
- Total Length: XS: 60 cm | S: 61 cm | M: 62 cm | L: 63 cm | XL: 64 cm.
- Sleeve Length: XS: 47.4 cm | S: 48 cm | M: 48.6 cm | L: 49.2 cm | XL: 49.8 cm.
- 100% Viscose, Hand Drawn Design, Loose Fit, Scoop Contrasting Neckline, Contrasting 3/4 Length Sleeve.