THE ETIENNE BLOUSE // NOIR // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The chicest blouse you'll have in your wardrobe, the Etienne Blouse by Spell and the Gypsy Collective is a brand new style in Spell’s signature Etienne Print.
- With a pinafore style top and buttons at the bust to wear it a little more open if you like.
- With nice details: subtle frills across each elbow, a frill around the pinafore and collar which has ties that you can turn into a chic pussy bow or leave open for a more casual look.
- The blouse flows down to the hips and has another frill to finish it off at the bottom.
- Pair it with denim flares or the matching Etienne Pants and you're good to go! It will be a new staple in your wardrobe! 100% Rayon.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'10" (178 cm) tall and has a 58 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 86 cm | S: 91 cm | M: 96 cm | L: 101 cm | XL: 106 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 64.4 cm | S: 65 cm | M: 65.6 cm | L: 66.2 cm | XL: 66.8 cm.
- Length - XS: 60 cm | S: 61 cm | M: 62 cm | L: 63 cm | XL: 64 cm.
- Hem - XS: 119 cm | S: 124 cm | M: 129 cm | L: 134 cm | XL: 139 cm.