THE GLORIA DRESS // PEACH // CHASING UNICORNS
⋘⋘ △ Chasing Unicorns grew from a life long love of vintage, a decade of global roaming, and the desire to create beautiful, timeless, quality pieces that are made to last △ ⋙⋙
- This gorgeous dress by Chasing Unicorns is inspired by 2 of their favorite eras blended together.
- It has aspects of 1930s negligee and elements of a 1970s wrap dress.
- The result is a blend between modesty and sexiness in the softest cotton gauze.
- Detached cotton gauze slip as it isvery slightly sheer (model's not wearing slip). Bottom closure. Embroidery detailing.
- The fitting of this dress is quit small:
- Higher band waist: S - 75 cm | M - 77 cm | L 79 cm.
- Lower band waist: S - 79 cm | M - 80,5 cm | L 81,5 cm.
- Length: S - 88 cm cm | M - 91 cm | L 93 cm.
- Sleeve Length: 64 cm (it looks great rolled up).
- The pieces are made ethically and slowly by hand.
- They are the antithesis of fast fashion and have made quality and old world craftsmanship the crux of our production.
- The result of their passions is a line of clothing that's pure bohemian, rock and roll fun.