THE CUBA TEE // CREAM // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The gorgeous Cuba Tee by Spell and the Gypsy Collective with its ribbed neck and armholes in a contrasting, retro style is cute, comfy and can be worn with almost anything.
- You could be forgiven for thinking this tee was made in the 70's with its nostalgic colour combination, old world print and distinctive typography on both the front and the back.
- This sassy tee gives a nod to the idyllic Caribbean island nation of Cuba and the pastel coloured hues of its capital.
- Crafted in Spell's buttery-soft organic cotton and is perfect worn with faded denim and threadbare cons.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9" (176 cm) tall and has a 61.5 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 75 cm | S: 80 cm | M: 85 cm | L: 90 cm | XL: 95 cm.
- Hem - XS: 78 cm | S: 83 cm | M: 88 cm | L: 93 cm | XL: 98 cm.
- Length - XS: 59 cm | S: 60 cm | M: 61cm | L: 62 cm | XL: 63 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 14.4 cm | S: 15 cm | M: 15.6 cm | L: 16.2 cm | XL: 16.8 cm.
- 100% Organic Pima Cotton.