THE POINCIANA BLOUSE // LILAC // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The glowing Poinciana Blouse by Spell and the Gypsy Collective is an easy-wear piece with a hint of sweeping romance.
- Featuring a rouleau necktie, finished with silver thread and small silver bells, this heavenly blouse has a luxe bohemian feel and is classic Spell.
- Pair with Spell’s divine Poinciana Maxi for a vivid print on print combination or keep it simple and wear with worn denim and statement boot for a perfect date night ensemble.
- Crafted in fine, floaty rayon and woven with a touch of silver lurex for hint of glamour, this unlined blouse is expertly shaped with an elastic cuff to gently billow the sleeve.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9" (176 cm) tall and has a 61.5 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 85 cm | S: 90 cm | M: 95 cm | L: 100 cm | XL: 105 cm.
- Waist - XS: 85 cm | S: 90 cm | M: 95 cm | L: 100 cm | XL: 105 cm.
- Length - XS: 66 cm | S: 67 cm | M: 68 cm | L: 69 cm | XL: 70 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 53.4 cm | S: 54 cm | M: 54.6 cm | L: 55.2 cm | XL: 55.8 cm.
- 98% Rayon 2% Lurex.