THE POINCIANA ROMPER // COTTON CANDY // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The glorious Poinciana Romper by Spell and the Gypsy Collective with its perfect pleated detailing at the bust and button loop down front is an irreverent beauty with an unmistakable elegance.
- Featuring rouleau neck tie finished with gold thread and small brass bells, this flawlessly designed romper is nothing short of fascinating with its elasticated armholes, gathers at the waist and charming pockets.
- Wear it simply with tan slides or channel your inner vintage goddess and add a brimmed hat and statement boot.
- Lined at the bust and crafted in Spell’s fine rayon, this delightful romper will be an easy go-to in your wardrobe.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9" (176 cm) tall and has a 61.5 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 83 cm | S: 88 cm | M: 93 cm | L: 98 cm | XL: 103 cm.
- Waist - XS: 83 cm | S: 88 cm | M: 93 cm | L: 98 cm | XL: 103 cm.
- Front Rise - XS: 38.3 cm | S: 39 cm | M: 39.7 cm | L: 40.4 cm | XL: 41.1 cm.
- Back Rise - XS: 45 cm | S: 45.7 cm | M: 46.4 cm | L: 47.1 cm | XL: 47.8 cm.
- Side Seam - XS: 36 cm | S: 36 cm | M: 36 cm | L: 36 cm | XL: 36 cm.
- Inseam - XS: 7.3 cm | S: 7.5 cm | M: 7.7 cm | L: 7.9 cm | XL: 8.1 cm.
- 98% Rayon 2% Lurex.