THE POINCIANA MAXI SKIRT // COTTON CANDY // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The breathtaking Poinciana Maxi Skirt by Spell and the Gypsy Collective with its comfy elastic drawstring waistband, finished with shimmering gold thread and a small brass bead is an effortlessly charming piece offering plenty of signature Spell swish.
- Crafted in Spell’s super-soft rayon, laced with a hint of lurex for a gently shimmering finish, this striking piece is radiant in dreamy cream and pinks.
- Unlined and unfussy but intricately detailed this skirt is spectacular paired with Spell’s Poinciana Blouse for a head-turning market day ensemble or add a hint of "i just threw this on" and pair with a threadbare rocker tee for your early morning coffee run.
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9" (176 cm) tall and has a 61.5 cm waist.
- Waist - XS: 57.8 cm | S: 62.8 cm | M: 67.8 cm | L: 72.8 cm | XL: 77.8 cm.
- Hip ( At Seam ) - XS: 149 cm | S: 154 cm | M: 159 cm | L: 164 cm | XL: 169 cm.
- Hem - XS: 621 cm | S: 626 cm | M: 631 cm | L: 636 cm | XL: 641 cm.
- Total Length - XS: 94 cm | S: 95 cm | M: 96 cm | L: 97 cm | XL: 98 cm.
- Waist Stretched - XS: 105 cm | S: 110 cm | M: 115 cm | L: 120 cm | XL: 125 cm.
- 98% Rayon 2% Lurex.