THE ZAHARA BLOUSE//ROSEWATER//SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- The Zahara Blouse from Spell and the Gypsy collective is intricately detailed with a print inspired by Spell's love of Moroccan textiles and the old city!
- Featuring a soft deep V-neckline, lace laddering, billowed sleeves and a tassel tie waist, this rosewater coloured top will suit any occasion!
- The fit is the same as our popular Elle Blouse, effortlessly chic in style, it can be paired with an array of options whether it be your denims or a Spell maxi skirt and wedges.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'9.5" (176 cm) tall and has a 61 cm waist.
- Bust - XS: 99 cm | S: 104 cm | M: 109 cm | L: 114 cm | XL: 119 cm.
- Hem - XS: 195 cm | S: 200 cm | M: 205 cm | L: 210 cm | XL: 215 cm.
- Total Length - XS: 60 cm | S: 61 cm | M: 62 cm | L: 63 cm | XL: 64 cm.
- Sleeve Length - XS: 56.4 cm | S: 57 cm | M: 57.6 cm | L: 58.2 cm | XL: 58.8 cm.
- 100% Rayon, V-Neck, Buttoned to Waist, Drawstring Waist, Long Flared Sleeves, Buttoned Cuff with Key Hole , Ladder Trim Detailing.