THE ASHBURY PATCHWORK DENIM SKIRT // INDIGO // SPELL AND THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE
⋘⋘ △ Spell and the Gypsy collective: The fairy tale from 2 sisters Elizabeth & Isabella channeling their inner gypsy spirits, enamoured by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather & turquoise. △ ⋙⋙
- This gorgeously grunge Ashbury Patchwork Denim Skirt by Spell and the Gypsy Collective will be adored for its strong denim heritage, finished raw edges and timeless indigo colour, and lets face it, this season it's all about vintage vibes.
- This classic skirt is cut in a fitted pencil silhouette with a slight A-line shape to allow for ease of movement.
- Tuck in the Lone Star tee with this piece or throw on the City lights blouse to showcase a romantic 70s nostalgic style, just perfect!
- Model is wearing a size small. She is 5'7" (170 cm) tall and has a 65 cm waist.
- Studio model is wearing a size small. She is 5'8.5" (174 cm) tall and has a 59 cm waist.
- Waist - XS: 63 cm | S: 68 cm | M: 73 cm | L: 78 cm | XL: 83 cm.
- Centre Front Length - XS: 95 cm | S: 96 cm | M: 97 cm | L: 98 cm | XL: 99 cm.
- Centre Back Length - XS: 105 cm | S: 106 cm | M: 107 cm | L: 108 cm | XL: 109 cm.
- Hem - XS: 159 cm | S: 164 cm | M: 169 cm | L: 174 cm | XL: 179 cm.